DNA Health Analysis
Unlock Your Personalised Brain Labs DNA Wellness Reports
Get easy-to-understand risk assessments and health suggestions based on an analysis of over a million snips of your genome. Our reports;
- analyse up to 35 million variants of your genetic code
- compare your genetic data with information from tens of thousands of scientific studies.
- list your relevant genetic variations and their reported impact
- summarise your estimated risk for a large variety of traits
- provide personalised supplement advice
- show you how to best utilise this knowledge to improve and optimise your life
Your health is THE most important part of your life. A healthy person lives longer, better and will excel in all aspects of their life. TAKE CONTROL
Thru a simple DNA Analysis, we can provide you with personalised reports into:
Vitamin & minerals
INCLUDED with all our DNA Analysis Kit and Reports;
– General Wellness Report
– Vitamin & Mineral Report.
-All other reports can be ordered at any time.-
Diet & fat loss
Stress & anxiety
Healthy aging & longevity
Muscle gain & Exercise performance
Memory & focus
Mood & depression
Skin, hair & nails
The goal for all Brain Labs reports is to empower you to make wiser decisions regarding your health and well-being.
- Gain an edge in understanding your genes.
- We cover and take into account all relevant genes for interpretation and recommendations, not just the most popular ones.
- You will receive advanced genetic information and interpretation that are not yet available in medical practices.
- Our reports are prepared in a way that is easy to understand, with no need for an extensive science background.
- We are far more affordable than any other genetic testing available in Australasia.
- Focused on risks, disease prevention, and education, rather than diagnosis.
- Australian-owned and managed company following all privacy regulations, laws, and codes of practice.
Are you getting the supplements you actually need?
Instead of relying on marketing claims, you need to figure out which supplements are worth your time and which are a waste of money.
Here’s the truth: you should take specific supplements based on your specific DNA analysis results and health goals. A 60-year-old with aching joints has different needs than a 30-year-old who can’t fall asleep; recommending the same supplements to them is wasteful and senseless!